THE INTERSOURCE DIFFERENCE
Conscientious and committed to the betterment of the design community and the community at large, we provide resources, education, leadership, and engagement through volunteerism, sponsorship, donations, and more.
This year, we have chosen the Northside Achievement Zone (NAZ) as our Minneapolis makeover recipient for our Design for a Difference project. NAZ works to "permanently close the achievement gap and end generational poverty in North Minneapolis." We are excited to transform NAZ offices and help implement COVID-appropriate workspaces. You can find out more about this year's initiative from MSP Magazine's write-up of the project.
You can donate to the NAZ Design for a Difference project here.
Here are a few of the other ways we give back, with the understanding that there is always more to do.
- Design for a Difference (DFAD)—In conjunction with International Design Guild (IDG), we are incredibly proud to help guide the efforts of this community-based movement that brings together interior designers with our IDG showroom to makeover local non-profit spaces
- Our commitment to education and enrichment includes offering complimentary continuing education courses throughout the year to all professionals for personal and business enhancements, with the added bonus of receiving CEU credit for design professionals
- We actively volunteer with the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) MN including board membership, serving on committees, supporting community outreach projects, and sponsoring and mentoring interior design students
- Annual Parents in Community Action (PICA) Wish Tree Project holiday gifts for children in need
- Floor covering donation for various non-profit organizations
See our DFAD Space Makeover for local charitable organization Bridging:
Learn more about how your can Design for a Difference: